Sunday 3 April 2011

Revo Uninstaller

I've used this software several times now and it has once again proved its usefulness today. My sister's laptop had a piece of software installed that appeared to have been deleted though not completely uninstalled. The uninstaller for the software was unable to run correctly due to the deleted files and she wasn't sure what to do. I suggested Revo Uninstaller and it completely removed all traces of the software from her registry, start menu, installed programs list and c: drive.

Another successful user story for Revo Uninstaller! If you ever need to make sure that you completely remove any software I recommend using this program. It appears to work far better than any other I've tried AND there's a completely free edition available to download (with slightly less features than its paid for brother).

You can download Revo Uninstaller here.

No comments:

Post a Comment